I thought everything went pretty well the first few days of Chemo but then I started noticing a few changes. My nausea is hanging around all day now and I really don't feel like eating. I try to force food down my throat but it sure does not taste all that good and I only end up with a stomach ache.
Today I was really craving some Chinese food and my good friend Lynda brought me some for lunch. She has offered to help in any way she could and I took her up on the offer because I know she meant what she said. It really did the job because not only do I not feel nauseous but I don't feel light headed at all. Food can really make the difference when you really need it. How did I ever deserve such a good friend?
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment