Monday, December 9, 2013

A meal fit for a queen

 Our son-in-law Jeff D. is the official chef of this family.  He has this marvelous smoker that can perform miracles.  He smoked some briskets and we are the beneficiaries of  this great treat.  He and Rachel and the two little ones came and shared dinner with us yesterday and left us enough for several meals.   Food actually tasted good.

My cute neighbor Evonne brought over some breakfast this morning and it really hit the spot.  I don't usually want to eat but when I finally give in it always makes the nausea go away and makes me feel better.

I did make it to church yesterday and am so grateful I went.  Feeling the spirit is always a great way of getting out of a rut.  My goal is to make it to church every week no matter what.  Hope I can reach that goal.  With the help of the Lord, we are going to beat this beast!!!!!!!!!

No comments: