Saturday, September 25, 2010
Same ol' Same ol'
I have not posted lately mainly because not much has changed. I am still on Chemo and will be on this heavy program for another couple months. Then I will go on a maintenance program for a year where I will only get Chemo once every three weeks. The problem is that all this "stuff" is starting to build up in my body and will take a month of Sundays (or longer) just to work it's way out. We are still very positive and I am very grateful for any ounce of energy I can get. I can usually almost act normal for about an hour at a time before I have to crash again. I am just grateful that all is going as well as it is. Many prayers are still being said and felt. Thank you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is such good news! I have wanted to visit with you, however I know the more sterile your environment the better and I don't want to bring anything to you that you shouldn't be around. So I will keep my distance, don't think for one second that I have kept my distance in my faith and prayers. I know He has you cradled in His arms, for this I am most grateful.
Joy and blessings to you my dear friend.
Keep smiling - it keeps us all smiling.
Hazel
Thanks for the update. I sure love you, I'm glad you're still truckin' along!
Post a Comment