Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here we go again...

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted but I am planning on posting on a regular basis from now on.  Much has happened so I will try to get you caught up with what is going on with our bunch.  Scott, another one of our grandsons to go on a mission was called to go to Argentina and he is doing a great job. His brother Brent came home this week from Mexico city and loved his mission there.  He came home to three new siblings and a new brother-in-law.  My how time flies.

Ben had a knee replacement and I had surgery on my foot so now maybe we can move a little faster in our old age.  

There is still no sign of cancer and I am planning on keeping that evil one away.  I feel great.  A few months ago my surgeon told me that he felt I needed no more CAT scans.  He just wants me to watch for the warning signs and call him the minute I suspect anything might be wrong.  He told me to go and travel and have fun.   So........Ben and I turned in our mission papers to go on another mission.  We got our call and we are going back to Belgium/Netherlands.  We are so thrilled to be heading out again.  We have really missed the work and the people.  Yes it is not easy to leave family and friends but for some reason the Lord blesses us by keeping us busy so we haven't got much time to feel sorry for ourselves.  We will be entering the MTC on Oct 29th and flying out on Nov 9th.  We will be replacing the couple who actually replaced us when we left Holland. 

I will try to keep all of you informed as thing progress. 

No comments: