We received another E-mail from the mission office today. We were told that we would be on a "proselyting and reactivation & leadership support in a ward" position. Also that it will be in a Dutch speaking location. The mission President guards to himself the identification of where we will be assigned until we get to Belgium. We are spending way too much time thinking and worrying about all of this, we just need to get out of Dodge.
O.K there is something wrong with this picture. I actually liked working in the yard today. I really hate yard work, why am I now enjoying it, probably because I won't need to worry about it for the next two years. I sure hope my sister in law will get a kick out of pulling weeds and getting her fingernails dirty. She is welcome to putter around in the dirt as much as she likes. The place will probably look better when we get home. Our neighbor said he would look out for the place while we are gone. I could only wish my yard looks 1/10th as good as his. Their yard is a showplace making ours look even worse.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Iris
We've been out of town for a couple of Sundays, so it was nice to see what had happened with your mission preparation on your blog. This is a nice blog! How are you feeling about what you will be doing on your mission? I feel it will be a wonderful time for you both! Kim called me. Your kids are so great!! Love, Julie
Post a Comment