Somebody must have snitched because not only did they ask me to teach Relief Society in Oct, Now I have been asked to fill that position permanently. That is exactly what I was doing when we left the ward in Salt Lake. I love learning and teaching more about Joseph Smith though so this should be great. I just wish we had all our books from home. Ben has tons stored on the computer but it would be easier to just go back to what we have hi-lighed in the books. I'm a little worried about the language. I was told that people listen more closely when someone speaks with an accent. I'll bet.
Sarah did not make it to church today, I really did not think she would show up but we kept hoping and praying. We are seeing her this evening to talk more about how to stop smoking, because she really wants us to come back and she claims that she really would love to be smoke free. I think she is very lonely and just wants people around her. We really don't know how to help her. We just cannot give up because of the children.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment