


Yes, Happy New Year to all. The ward New Years Eve party took a lot of work but everyone loved it. Meet our Relief Society Presidency. They can always be found in the kitchen when it is time for any food to be served. I have become their fourth member in the kitchen and I am trilled. I can't say that I love all the dishes they prepare as much as I should. Have you ever tried peach halves filled with plain Tuna? Yuck. How about those hollowed out tomatoes filled with tiny shrimp with no sauce at all? Ingrid one of the counselors calls that delicacy "baby hamsters in a pot" No I did not have any. They are accepting some of my ideas now however.
Shirley and Luc (pronounced Luke) make the cutest couple you could ever meet. They are both mentally challenged and work at a sheltered workshop together. Several years ago they were married in the temple and they both welcome everyone entering the chapel each Sunday. Luc our Usher is so dedicated and does a terrific job.
3 comments:
Well the food looks great in the pictures as long as you don't know what it is. I am glad the RS has you around to do their dirty work and to be such a support. See you are never finished working in a RS Presidency.
Don't eat anything with the word hamsters in the title....
Where are the pictures of you guys?
Post a Comment