Making it "ours"
I have really enjoyed getting our new place to be "ours" The van Komens had it to fit their style and we are making it over to work for us. I'm sure the next couple will change things as well. I of course had to move a bunch of furniture and we actually got rid of a few extra beds that took up valuable space we needed for an office. The mission was planning on buying beds for some new Elders so ours came in handy and saved a bunch of money, besides, we really did not need two guestrooms anyway. We still have one for those of you who want to venture over here and see the tulips. We are also the only couple living this far North in the mission and other Senior couples may need to come up for an event and have a place to stay.
We still have a bunch of work ahead of us in this apartment but it will just have to wait for another time when we have a little free time even though I enjoy the organizing part. This may come as a surprize to some of you but......I think I really do have an OCD problem. It used to be just a joke but now I think it has really become a reality. My daughter Kim used to say that organized people are just lazy because they don't want to spend the time looking for things. I have a fit if I can't find something so yes, I must be lazy.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment