John Mbu (the man who was baptized a while back) came to church Sunday wearing a brand new outfit from Africa and he was so proud of it. He asked me to take a picture of him, so I thought I would share it with everybody. We see some pretty "Different" outfits at church. We look pretty boring just wearing our Missionary gear.
Friday, November 14, 2008
John's new clothes
John Mbu (the man who was baptized a while back) came to church Sunday wearing a brand new outfit from Africa and he was so proud of it. He asked me to take a picture of him, so I thought I would share it with everybody. We see some pretty "Different" outfits at church. We look pretty boring just wearing our Missionary gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks great! It must be so fun and interesting to have people from so many different places and background. How cool.
Post a Comment